In order to reveal how much I love ornaments on clothing and accessories, here are some pieces that I took out of my wardrobe to show you!
- My Velvet fringe dress
- My American Retro vest with metallic studs
- The studded Bash handbag from Billie
- A hair piece that I created with a plastic base that I covered with leather strips
- My Development silk dress that I always wear with this René Leblanc necklace which is made of pearl finish plastic rings mounted on steel blue satin ribbon.
- My nude Robert Rodriquez top which is adorned with silk flowers
- A belt that I made with an old buckle that I found at Rix Rax which I hooked on grosgrain ribbon in the same colour as my top.
- My LTD black top embellished with a multitude of ivory topstitchings, on which I pin a brooch that is made out of different kinds of buttons.
- My tweed vest from American Retro, embroidered with gold and pink rocks
- A hot pink belt the same color as the rocks on my coat in gros grain ribbon, on which I sewed a huge gold button that I also found at Rix Rax
Did I mention I love Rix Rax?